Retirement Plan for SouthEastern members
A retirement plan program for members of the SouthEastern Association offered through Tax Favored Benefits, Inc. TFB specializes in Pension, Profit Sharing, 401(k) and Employee Benefits Programs.
Advantages...for Members of the Association
- High Quality retirement plan design, participant education, administration and investment options.
- Free Study of suggested plans.
- Custom Design and selection of plan type by your company including amount of benefits and contributions to best fit your needs.
- Reduced costs for
Installation and Documents
Continuing Plan Administration
Excellent investment options
Why Offer a Tax Favored Retirement Plan?
- Attract and Retain Productive Employees
- Employer Contributions Fully Tax Deductible
- Tax Advantages to Employees
- Systematic Savings by Employees
- Employees Need for Retirement Income
- Asset Protection From Creditors
- Investment Education
- Succession Planning
Plan Types are Arrows in Our Quiver...To Target Your Plan Needs
- 401(k) Plans
- Age-Based Profit Sharing Plans
- Pay-Based Profit Sharing Plans
- Cross-Tested Plans
- Money Purchase Pension Plans
- Defined Benefit Pension Plans
- ESOP Plans
- SIMPLE Plans
- Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Plans
- Merger and Acquisition Plans
Why is Proper Plan Design So Important?
What can Tax Favored Benefits do for you?
- No one plan type can meet the needs of all situations.
- Employer needs differ.
- Recommendations based on Clients best interest, not just one size fits all.
- Tax Favored Benefits, Inc. can design and support all types of retirement plans.
- All services under one roof.
- Design, administration, communication, education and investment services for the retirement plans of members of the Association
- Maximization of both the accumulation and retention of retirement funds.
If I Currently have a Retirement Plan, What Questions Should I Be Asking?
- Is my current plan rewarding the proper employees?
- Are my current plan administration costs too high?
- Are participant statements accurate and received when expected?
- Is the current method of communications effective?
- Has the plan been negatively affected by changes in the law?
- Are the returns on the current plans investment options meeting expectations?
Who is Tax Favored Benefits?
Tax Favored Benefits, Inc. is a full service employee benefits firm specializing in pension, profit sharing, 401(k), and deferred compensation plans. We build client relationships by providing high quality service and excellent funding options and now boast more than 700 corporate clients in over 20 states.
Tax Favored Benefits, Inc. is organized to provide retirement services and products in todays financial environment. We work with your other professional advisors to evaluate the complex issues surrounding retirement plan benefits and work to design a retirement plan program which most effectively meets your goals.
- Under one roof we provide comprehensive and personalized retirement plan services:
- Qualified and non-qualified plan design
- Complete administration
- Plan investment options
- Participant education and ongoing communication
- Investment strategy
To these tasks, we bring personnel, many with over 30 years in the retirement plan benefits arena, and with such varied designations and degrees as Juris Doctor, Chartered Life Underwriter, Enrolled Actuary, Chartered Financial Consultant, MBA, Certified Employee Benefit Specialist, and Life Underwriter Training Counsel Fellow.
We combine these services with funding from many highly respected investment management companies, giving our clients the best of both worlds: great administration service coupled with excellent investment options.
Call the Association Office at 800-727-1530 for more information.